The leadership of our chapter of AIChE seeks to provide a social atmosphere for all undergraduates to come together and discuss all there is to know about chemical engineering, including invaluable information regarding career fair, guest speakers from the industry, community service opportunities, a Chem-E Car competition, Engineering Fair, and some amazing social events and general help for most undergraduate courses.
ChemE Car Chair
BEC/Sister Chapter Liaison
Committee Meeting Times
If you are interested in one of the many committees AIChE has to offer, check out the times below. Remember, being an active part of a committee counts as progress towards being an active member of the UF AIChE Student Chapter!
• Activities Committee - Contact Jessica Partain
• Corporate/Fundraising Committee - Every other Tuesday, 3:00 pm, MSL
• Advertising/Newsletter Committee - Every other Friday, 3:00 pm, MSL
• Website Committee - Every other Thursday, 10:40 am, MSL
• Community Service Committee - Every other Tuesday, 2:00 pm, MSL
• Treasurer Committee - Every other Wednesday, 12:00 pm, MSL
• Academic Development/C&B Committee - TBD
Note: MSL = Marston Science Library