The leadership of our chapter of AIChE seeks to provide a social atmosphere for all undergraduates to come together and discuss all there is to know about chemical engineering, including invaluable information regarding career fair, guest speakers from the industry, community service opportunities, a Chem-E Car competition, Engineering Fair, and some amazing social events and general help for most undergraduate courses.
ChemE Car Chair
BEC/Sister Chapter Liaison
Committee Meeting Times
If you are interested in one of the many committees AIChE has to offer, check out the times below. Remember, being an active part of a committee counts as progress towards being an active member of the UF AIChE Student Chapter!
• Activities Committee - Monday, 10:00 am, MSL
• Corporate/Fundraising Committee - Tuesday, 2:00 pm, MSL
• Advertising/Newsletter Committee - Tuesday, 4:00 pm, MSL
• Website Committee - Wednesday, 1:00 pm, MSL
• Community Service Committee - Friday, 2:00 pm, MSL
• ChemE Car Competition - Friday, 5:15 pm, MSL
• Academic Development/C&B Committee - Friday, 5:45 pm, MSL
Note: MSL = Marston Student Library